OurFamilyWizard.com.au is a SaaS technology platform that enables families to co-parent seamlessly across households. As the world’s most trusted co-parenting application, nearly one million parents and practitioners have leveraged OFW to more effectively organize and communicate amongst each other. With our recent private investment round from Spectrum Equity, we’re now in the same neighborhood as Grubhub, Ancestry.com, and Headspace, and are ready to accelerate our growth across Australia and Aotearoa New Zealand to the next level by reaching even more parents and professionals who will benefit from OurFamilyWizard.
We are seeking a dynamic individual based in Melbourne or Sydney who can own relationship-building efforts for our vast community of Family Law and Family Justice professionals in a way that boosts awareness of the OFW product and brand to enable increased engagement. By expanding the reach of OurFamilyWizard’s platform to parents and professionals who can benefit from more effective communication and collaboration, OurFamilyWizard will continue its mission of empowering families with an effective blueprint for coparenting.
You will be working alongside a well-established team of fellow thinking professionals including our team of 15 Legal/Professional Liaisons based in the United States and United Kingdom and Resolution Expert in New Zealand.
Please note, this is a full-time contractor role with an estimate of 40 hours per week.
What you will accomplish:
- Proactively engage with and educate the Australian Family Law and Family Justice ecosystem across all states and territories through hosted workshops, webinars, curated conversations, industry conferences, and trainings, building greater visibility of the OFW brand within the community
- Gain an in-depth understanding of OFW’s mission, vision, offerings and services, including our technology products and thought leadership
- Become a subject matter expert of the different profiles within the Family Law and Family Justice ecosystem. This includes, but is not limited to: Judges, Magistrates, Lawyers, Solicitors, ICL’s, Lawyers for Children, FDRP’s and NMAS Mediators, Parent Coordinators, Court Appointed Guardians
- Maintain our client database (CRM) and ensure that each touch point and communication is logged, recorded, and updated
- Record and translate learnings and feedback you receive into actionable recommendations for our customer experience, IT, and product teams
Who You Are:
- Mission-driven. Your understanding of and passion for families in transition gives you great pride in the work you do to serve them. It’s what allows you to turn purpose into progress.
- Team player. You're collaborative by design. You have a unique ability to align common interests and rally folks behind a shared vision and mission. This, coupled with your high level of EQ, enables you to accelerate performance across teams.
- Relationship-builder. You love building relationships! You thrive off constant communication, learning new things, and facilitating great social and professional experiences. You’re usually the first one at networking events to break the ice (and the last one to leave!)
- Organized and attention-to-detail. You don’t let things slip through the cracks. Your ability to communicate and organize information and data effectively is what allows you to see through projects with great success.
- Humility & Self-Awareness. You have a PhD in empathy. You have a strong understanding of your customers and colleagues on both an intellectual and interpersonal level. That understanding serves as your Southern Cross.
What you bring:
- Understanding of the Family Law and Family Justice ecosystem and various subjects related to Family Law. This includes separation and divorce law, mediation practices, and the work more generally of the FCFCA, the Family Court of Western Australia and the work of the Attorney Generals department.
- Professional exposure to the legal field, products related to law, or previous career experience related to the legal system.
- Located in Melbourne or Sydney with the ability to travel 25% throughout the country.
- (Bonus points) A nationally recognized qualification in Family Law or NMAS Accreditation as a Mediator and FDRP.
- (Bonus points) Prior account management or relationship management experience.
- (Bonus points) Experience with CRM, such as Hubspot, and/or modern sales management platforms.
Great mission. Creating a safe and productive environment for families to co-exist is extremely important for us; we’ve been doing it for 20 years and are deeply motivated by adding value to the lives of parents, children, and practitioners.
Growing team. While we’ve been around for over 2 decades, we continue to evolve and innovate. That’s what keeps us going! You’ll have an opportunity to contribute meaningfully to our organization as we hit our second stride.
Amazing Culture. OurFamilyWizard has a positive and supportive culture—we look for people who are curious, inventive, and work to be a little better every single day. In our work together, we aim to be smart, humble, hardworking and, above all, collaborative.
OurFamilyWizard acknowledges the Traditional Custodians of country throughout Australia and Aotearoa New Zealand and their connections to land, sea and community. We pay our respect to their Elders past and present and extend that respect to all Aboriginal, Torres Strait Islander, and Māori peoples today.