OurFamilyWizard Director of Marketing
OurFamilyWizard is the world’s most trusted co-parenting application. Nearly one million parents and practitioners have leveraged OurFamilyWizard to more effectively organize and communicate. With a recent infusion of capital, we are ready to accelerate our growth to the next level by reaching the millions of parents and professionals who can benefit from OurFamilyWizard. To do so successfully will require a focus on developing the right products and services as well as a highly successful, well-executed marketing roadmap and strategy.
In this role, you will develop B2B, B2C, and referral channel marketing strategy to increase OurFamilyWizard’s market share and revenue while optimizing ROI on marketing spend. Areas of responsibility include digital marketing, brand management, and marketing operations and analytics. You will have the opportunity to develop the overall marketing function within OurFamilyWizard and build a team to support your vision.
This is a high profile role which will report directly into the Chief Operating Officer and will work very closely with other key leaders across the organization.
To be successful in this role you will need to:
- Demonstrate strong leadership and communication skills
- Think strategically and critically in order to identify new, untapped opportunities to reach new segments and drive incremental growth
- Have a high level of comfort pulling and analyzing data from various marketing technology and analytics platforms
- Achieve a deep understanding end users (parents) and the complex landscape of experts who assist with their family choices (lawyers, mediators, counselors, judges, and other family experts).
- Leverage extensive B2C digital marketing experience.
- Be hands-on with demand generation and funnel optimization to drive subscription growth.
- Apply prior experience to drive measurable, predictable results; experience with managing and optimizing strategic referral networks to drive acquisition is a plus
- Experience driving scalable go-to-market approaches across multiple segments, such as marketplace or B2B2C models.
- Identify opportunities to challenge existing methods of lead generation through test and learn approach, requires a deep level of comfort with marketing data and analysis to measure success
- Lead, build and establish a results-oriented team of marketers
In this role, you will be responsible for:
- OurFamilyWizard’s overall brand strategy and presence
- Effectively communicating results for all marketing efforts
- Providing strategic marketing recommendations based on economic and industry trends, competitive insight, customer data, and channel analytics
- Managing the company’s SEM/SEO efforts; leverage Google Analytics and other sources of marketing analytics to continually optimize and refine strategy
- Partnering closely with relationship management team (B2B) team to surface new opportunities that optimize awareness and engagement with legal professionals across the country
- Developing a PR/influencer/social media strategy based on past experience and up-to-date knowledge of best practices
- Scaling OurFamilyWizard’s email marketing program, including segmentation strategy, creative design, A/B testing, and results tracking/reporting.
- Partnering with cross-functional stakeholders to improve the prospect/customer interaction with the product and brand across all touch points
- Evaluating and championing new technologies and tools to improve and optimize the effectiveness of marketing initiatives.
- Guiding a unified approach to product positioning and branding across the company
- Overseeing marketing functions and operations and implementing new processes and frameworks to drive improvements to the marketing department
Other Key Attributes:
- B.S. Degree in Marketing or related field; MBA preferred
- 8-10 years previous digital marketing experience
- Proven-track record of setting marketing strategy and tactics that drive measurable bottom-line growth
- Ability to effectively communicate and build relationships with executive and cross-functional stakeholder
- Hands on experience with digital demand generation & marketing along with management-level knowledge of all key digital marketing disciplines
- Experience managing several different workstreams at once, leading teams through conflicting deadlines and priorities to deliver results on-time and on-budget
- Ability to thrive in a very fast paced environment
- Knowledge of and experience with CRM and marketing automation systems
- Strong grasp of key digital marketing performance indicators and industry benchmarks