OurFamilyWizard is a SaaS technology platform that enables families to co-parent seamlessly across households. As the world’s most trusted co-parenting application, nearly one million parents and practitioners have leveraged OurFamilyWizard to more effectively organize and communicate amongst each other. With our recent private investment round from Spectrum Equity, we’re now in the same neighborhood as Grubhub, Ancestry.com, and Headspace, and are ready to accelerate our growth to the next level by reaching the millions of parents and professionals who can benefit from OurFamilyWizard.
We are seeking a dynamic individual based in Phoenix, AZ who can own relationship-building efforts for our vast community of Family Law professionals in a way that boosts awareness of the OFW product and brand to enable increased engagement. By expanding the reach of OurFamilyWizard’s platform to parents and professionals who can benefit from more effective communication and collaboration, OurFamilyWizard will continue its mission of empowering families with an effective blueprint for coparenting.
What you will accomplish:
- Proactively engage with and educate the family law ecosystem through hosted workshops, webinars, curated conversations, industry conferences, and trainings, building greater visibility of the OFW brand within the community
- Gain an in-depth understanding of OFW’s mission, vision, offerings and services, including our technology products and thought leadership
- Become a subject matter expert of the different profiles within the Family Law ecosystem. This includes, but is not limited to: Judges, Attorneys, Mediators, Parent Coordinators, Court Evaluators, and Guardians
- Research family law practitioners and organizations well suited to utilize OurFamilyWizard with their colleagues and clientele
- Maintain our client database (CRM) and ensure that each touch point and communication is logged, recorded, and updated
- Record and translate learnings and feedback you receive into actionable recommendations for our customer experience, IT, and product teams
Who You Are:
- Mission-driven. Your understanding of and passion for families in transition gives you great pride in the work you do to serve them. It’s what allows you to turn purpose into progress.
- Team-player. You're collaborative by design. You have a unique ability to align common interests and rally folks behind a shared vision and mission. This, coupled with your high level of EQ, enables you to accelerate performance across teams.
- Relationship-builder. You love building relationships! You thrive off constant communication, learning new things, and facilitating great social and professional experiences. You’re usually the first one at networking events to break the ice (and the last one to leave!)
- Organized and attention-to-detail. You don’t let things slip through the cracks. Your ability to communicate and organize information and data effectively is what allows you to see through projects with great success.
- Humility & Self-Awareness. You have a PhD in empathy. You have a strong understanding of your customers and colleagues on both an intellectual and interpersonal level. That understanding serves as your north star.
What you bring:
- Understanding of the family law ecosystem and various subjects related to family law. This includes divorce law, mediation practices, and legal counseling
- Professional exposure to the legal field, products related to law, or previous career experience related to the legal system
- Located in Phoenix with the ability to travel regularly in AZ, WA, OR, UT, NV, and NM.
- (Bonus points) JD, LCSW, MSW, or certification or licensure related to law or mediation
- (Bonus points) Prior account management or relationship management experience
- (Bonus points) Experience with CRM and/or modern sales management platforms
Great mission. Creating a safe and productive environment for families to co-exist is extremely important for us; we’ve been doing it for 20 years and are deeply motivated by adding value to the lives of parents, children, and practitioners.
Growing team. While we’ve been around for over 2 decades, we continue to evolve and innovate. That’s what keeps us going! You’ll have an opportunity to contribute meaningfully to our organization as we hit our second stride.
Amazing Culture. OurFamilyWizard has a positive and supportive culture—we look for people who are curious, inventive, and work to be a little better every single day. In our work together, we aim to be smart, humble, hardworking and, above all, collaborative.
Here’s a list of our key benefits:
- Full Medical: OFW Pays 100% of the premium for employee AND additional family members
- 401k: Up to a 4% match with immediate vesting
- 12 weeks paid leave for all new parents
- Learning & Development stipend for employees
- Supportive and flexible working environment
- 12 Paid Holidays + Paid Winter Break
Come As You Are!
OurFamilyWizard provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.